***Class will occurr via Zoom until further notice. Registration through ELMS is required.***
Emory Research Management System (ERMS) is a course offered by the Office for Clinical Research to instruct clinical research staff on how to navigate ERMS and how to work with the different modules, e.g., study, subject, and visit tracking modules. The course is an instructor-led demonstration and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete modules within ERMS. For more information about ERMS, visit the ERMS web page at http://ocr.emory.edu/erms/index.html.
Note: Training is required to gain access to a study in ERMS. The course is for faculty and staff who will be enrolling subjects and or tracking subject's visits.
- Renewal: No, but highly recommended as new modules are added.
- CME/CEU offered? No.
- Course Frequency: Every month.
- Course Dates: Review the OCR Calendar for upcoming ERMS courses.
- Course Pre-requisites: Must have an Emory University Network ID and password before attending class. Also, review the ERMS User Guide prior to class.
- Course Registration:
- Login into Emory Learning Management System (ELMS) at https://elmprod.emory.edu.
- Enter your Emory University Network ID and password.
- Click "Find Learning."
- In the Search by Keyword box, enter "ERMS." The course titled ERMS Training (205034) will appear.
- Click "Enroll" for the course start date you would like to attend.
- Click "Submit Enrollment."
- You will receive a confirmation for the Emory Learning Management System (ELMS) that you are enrolled in the course.
- A member of the OCR Education and Outreach team will email you information regarding course preparation closer to the course date.
If you have any questions, please contact OCR at OCR@Emory.edu or 404-778-4960.