Emory Research Management System (ERMS) is a course offered by the Office for Clinical Research to instruct clinical research staff on how to navigate ERMS and how to work with the different modules, e.g., study, subject, and visit tracking modules. The course is an instructor-led demonstration and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete modules within ERMS. For more information about ERMS, visit the ERMS web page at http://ocr.emory.edu/erms/index.html. No renewal required. As needed, a refresher of ERMS is highly recommended as new modules are updated.
Note: Training is required to gain access to a study in ERMS. The course is for faculty and staff who will be enrolling subjects and tracking subject's visits.
- Course Frequency: Every month.
- Course Dates: Review the OCR Calendar for upcoming ERMS courses.
- Course Pre-requisites: Must have an Emory University Network ID and password before attending class. Also, review the ERMS User Guide prior to class.
- Course Registration:
- Login into Emory Learning Management System (ELMS) at https://elmprod.emory.edu.
- Enter your Emory University Network ID and password.
- Click "Browse Catalog."
- Click "Clinical Research Education."
- Click "Select" next to catalog item ‘ERMS Training' (205034).
- Click "Enroll" for the classroom date you want to attend.
- Click "Submit Enrollment." You will receive a confirmation for the Emory Learning Management System (ELMS) that you are enrolled in the course.
- A member of the OCR Education and Outreach team will email you information regarding course preparation.
If you have any questions, please contact OCR at OCR@Emory.edu or 404-778-4960.